Thursday, October 23, 2008

I love a fresh coat of paint

Have any other PDX-ers noticed the fresh coat of fun color on these town houses on NW Glisan, just behind St. Cupcake? I love love love them. Go check them out, and grab a cupcake while you are in the area....

O is very open minded when it comes to my color choices with the house, but I think that he'd draw the line if I proposed something like this for the exterior. The neighbors may also have an opinion. Oh well, I'll just admire these beauties each time I am downtown in NW PDX. They will be especially lovely on a gray day.


1 comment:

Todd said...

Gotta love Portland spirit - I did a consulting project in the area back in the late 1990's. Was unfortunately based in Hillsborough but made a few treks in to the city and loved the personality - one of the few cities in the US that is more original than cookie-cutter big box...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...