Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back Online

We were off line for a few days; road tripping with Birdie and BryGuy. We went to Bend, OR. We love Bend. Every time I go I remember that I love it! This was WKF's first trip to Bend, he loved it too.

Here is WKF with Birdie, we did a lot of walking.


There are so many fun things to do, and great shopping too. My favorite kids shop was Treefort - it was full of fun stuff - esp for baby girls! Their website is adorable, their real shop is even cuter.
My favorite shop pour moi was called Blue. Their myspace website situation isn't that great - but their actual store is great. Awesome prices and really fun stuff. The girl that worked there was so cute in the funkiest way- yellow/orange hair and all. Mom and I loved her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...