Saturday, May 14, 2016

Date Night

We switched things up for a recent date night. I went out with P and O was with W.

P and I hit the nickel arcade - her idea. It was weird and wonderful.
Speaking of weird and wonderful...when I was still in Ams, I heard about PREAM, and knew I had to get there ASAP. It took me longer than it should have to check it out, but I was not disappointed. A pizza joint inspired by the Wu Tang Clan...what is not to love. PREAM stands for pizza rules everything around me. Oh portland, why are you so so cool? Cool vibe was high, in a great way. Loved it. 

Meanwhile, at the Moda Center, the boys had a terrible time at the Trailblazers playoff game. W wasn't into it at all...


2 comments:

Mary said...

I love it when my blog reader explodes with all sorts of goodness from Portland Sunshine! :-)

Vixens said...

Oliver and Winter look like they are have a Terrible time such "unhappy" looks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...