Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Some News and a Sweet Suite

In the very near future, our Dutch dream will wrap up. We will move home to Portland. There, I said it.

I was having a hard time sharing the news, because, we are pretty happy over here.

Of course, there are lots of things to be excited about in Portland. Which I can should will focus on...

When we go back we will return to our old home, which we love. But after nearly 3 years away, she will need some TLC. As we prep her for our re-entry, and as we wait for our shipment to arrive, we will need to stay in temporary housing of some sort.

I'm super simple. I think this suite would work just fine...



1 comment:

Christina said...

I'm the classic long time reader/first time commenter & can't even remember how I first saw your blog, but I've loved reading your posts and wish you all the very best in your re-entry. Xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...