Sunday, December 7, 2014

Heart Attack

Inspired by Claire Wyckoff, who draws dicks with Nike+ all over San Fran (amazing, I know - I have been obsessing for a while), my gals and I decided to give it a go.  We opted for a heart, around the city.  My husband pointed out we are prude.  CP's husband pointed out that there is room to improve our heart shape.


We heart this city and we heart our morning rallies.  Good thing for the lovefest because on this particular rally, we felt exceptionally uncool.  We were running a heart as the cool people were rolling out of bars along our path.

Runner's high.


I am a terrible map maker and navigator, but as long as the other gals map out fun routes, I am excited to make some better shapes.  

CP has already improved her heart making, show off. 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...