Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Photos du Jour

A few snaps from recent days.  2 weeks of staycation wrapped up nicely.

We had lots of fun with this crew.  EL is always in the driver's seat...

We bought and planted 100 tulip bulbs.  I am pretty sure we didn't do it all quite right so we will see what happens in the spring...if anyone cannot grow tulips in holland, it is probably me...(but I will, of course, blame the kids if they don't pop).



 We played a lot of playmobile


 I finally stopped to photograph this thing...
 We went to the beach...
I spotted this guy several times...it is always a good day when I see him...although CP still owns rights for the best photo
 Did I mention we did a lot of playmobile?!  Kapla too.
 This is a selfie with my 2 early morning running buds...we rock and love the flashpack...
Bright Young Things- whatever that is all about, it always makes me smile when I roll by

1 comment:

Melissa N said...

We love a good Playmobil too! Those blocks look awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...