Saturday, August 2, 2014

Expat 4th

July 4th came and went...and it was so much fun!  Not only was it the last day of school...but our great friends hosted an all American (and Dutch and French) celebration.  

HB - how is it possible that of all the photos...I can't find one of you?  As soon as I find one I will update this post.  Thank you for hosting...we will always remember this party, so much fun!  







 3 boys with sparklers are below...and just below them are their papas...July 4th was bittersweet for all of these Frenchies...they loved celebrating USA style, but hated watching the French team lose their World Cup game...


This is how Princesses make s'mores, pink bbq and all...LOVE





 I've told you about dutch stairs before...my friend HB explains it all better...

 These two...such good buds...melt my heart...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...