Saturday, May 17, 2014

Oooh la la...funny stuff...

This article had mes amies and me LOL-ing.  It explains so much about the mommy dynamics at the French school...

There are good odds that some of the french mommies find this mommy to be "a little disgusting" because I roll in Nike gear 98% of the time.  Often because I am on my way to or from a run...but often just because...

"Parisians find Americans who 'hang out' in their sweats, even to run an errand, a little disgusting."

Perhaps I am also un peu "horrifying" with my cupholder...


"In Paris, the very point of coffee is that you sit down and take a break. You don’t walk around with a giant vat, fueling yourself throughout the day. Parisians find this amusing and horrifying, as they do the fact that everything in America, even baby strollers, comes equipped with a huge cupholder."

No matter what my test results say, I will probably never really be french.  Duh.  I am quite ok with that.  God bless the USA, my sweatpants, and my cupholder!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...