Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Un Jour

For as long as I have had this blog I have talked about following through on getting french citizenship.  We have made huge progress...the kids (and O of course) are complete, which wasn't an easy process.  But I still have not pulled myself together enough to apply.  There is this test you have to take...and I think somewhere in my head that test is the reason why I haven't quite made it happen.  But, it is a new year, and so I am feeling motivated again (as I tend to feel about this topic each new year). And, I am inspired by a girlfriend who just took her test yesterday...I am hoping to pick her brain more and boost my confidence enough to give it a go.


Will 2014 be my year??  Peut-être.

Sometimes just putting things out there make you feel a bit more accountable.  It worked for Boston!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...