Friday, January 31, 2014

Plus Two

Because I am so good at listing the "work" and then working the list...I'd like to add two more "to dos" to my list from Tuesday.

I still need to go here, to De Taart van m'Tante.  I have been talking about it for a long time, I pass it almost every day, and yet I still have not indulged in a slice of "Chocolate Bitch Pie" or a slice of "Chocolate Slut" cake.  As I passed it again today it hit me that there is zero excuse to not get myself there in the next month.
Above image from here

The final addition to the list is to set aside some time to explore De 9 Straatjes.  


3 comments:

Mary said...

Loving the list! Try everything so you can tell us what all the absolutely best things are!

thesmallviking said...

i want to go and do all this with you!!!! maybe i'll get lucky again on airfare...

thesmallviking said...

and that restaurant 1) looks like an dutch cafe version of your house in pcx and b) will stop you from eating more mug cake?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...