Monday, July 1, 2013

Inside the Beach Houses


Final beach post from last weekend's getaway, I promise.  Per your request HVK, this post has some interior shots.

Ours was white, which bummed me out more than I should admit...I really wanted yellow...I got over it quickly because I am mellow like that.  Look closely and you see W digging a huge hole below the house.

 It was a very practical and livable design - also super clean and well appointed.  It could sleep 6, although you'd be nuts to try to do this with more than 4 people - it was teeeeeny.  I didn't get a shot of the front "room" which had a table with 4 chairs and a pullout couch.  









Just around the corner from our tiny beach, was the port city of Vlissingen




2 comments:

Birdie said...

In Lux they would call the room with the table and chairs the "stuff" , rhymes with poof. Don't know why I remember that or who cares! :-))

Unknown said...

What fun! I've always wanted to rent a little beach house with friends... and if we ever had proper sunshine here maybe that would've already been checked off my list, ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...