Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Shower Perfection

I went to the most picture perfect baby shower this weekend.  The most perfect part was the gracious and beautiful mama to be.  After 2 boys, she is about to have a baby girl.  The shower was so girly and fabulous and fun.  The hostess was lovely - the shower, and the rest of her home, was like walking through pinterest.  She is from Ohio, no wonder she was so dialed and darling (haha, kidding sorta). I should have taken more pictures, but not taking pictures is so much more fun in the moment.  I am hoping someone posts some more pix somewhere soon, you need to see the cake. 

D - so so so happy for you - thanks for including me!  THINK PINK!

1 comment:

darganmudge said...

Loved having you there!! It was over the top girly and I had the most perfect time. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...