Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cousin Love

Our cousin A was on her own today in the city. Like any 17 year old girl would do...she went to the mall! She had seen American makeup counters in the movies and wanted to check one out for herself. She had a blast. She was glowing when I got home (partially from the makeup, and partially because she was so excited) and gushed about her big day. The Macy's makeup counter and Abercrombie were her highlights for the day...I love it. This girl is just so cute I wish you could all meet her. She ate lunch in the mall food court, with a stranger...so she could practice her English. Oh, and when I got home from work...she had made dinner and dessert...amazing.

Her English has already improved so much in just a few days. My French is getting a good workout too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...