Monday, September 20, 2010

Polyvore

How did I not hear of this sooner? My hip friends must all know about it. Mimi, Jlo, RG, KK, TBLs, UncleRy...you gals (ha, Ry) holding out on me?

I have a feeling you all already know all about Polyvore...

Well, its new to me...and I can see that browsing it (and being a part of the interactive community) could be addicting.

For those of you that have been under the same cyber rock as I am, Polyvore is a site where you can pull together outfits (or browse through those made by others, examples above). You can also ask for fashion advice, see what the celebs are wearing, get links to sites where you can buy the hot new things. (Example, want some sky highs? click here for a rad selection...)
I will file Polyvore under: So much internet to love, so little time to surf...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...