Friday, September 24, 2010

Funny Confession #LXII and #63

#LXII - Going forward I will not count my funny confessions like the romans because it hurts my brain and shakes my confidence everytime I have to try to put together a new FC post

#63 Tonight we are taking cuz to a highschool football game.  It will be an all american experience for her.  I'm going to get her a steamed hot dog from the booster club hot dog stand.  If steamed hotdogs and booster club stands are just an ohio thing I'm going to be totally bummed.  The funny confession is probably obvious here, but this night is totally for me as much as it is for her...bring on the hotdogs, cheerleaders, marching bands and highschool football!

Ever since my homegirl AB sent me this photo from the RHS (class of '95 forever!) game last week, I have had a big itch to be in the bleachers. 
Friday night lights baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...