Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Whistler 2010!!

Hi there "guest post" fans. I'm back thanks again to my wonderful, supportive family. It's the year of the Winter Olympics. Given the need to cheer on some hometown friends and the proximity...I just couldn't pass it up. I met my sister and niece up in Whistler and we went to our first event....the men's super g.

The view from the bottom of the course

My 10 YEAR OLD NIECE...GNIX



My big sister...The Tahoe fan club...cheering on Marco

The men's super g medal ceremony...two medals for the US!!

More hometown Tahoe crew with Marco himself
Followed by a long night...but made it to the women's super g to watch Julia run first!

Kickin it with her sister and sister's boyfriend...more good Tahoe crew
Also ran into some VT crew and college roommate
And my high school ski coach

Following the women's super g...we headed to the flat lands to check out some x-country telemark pole pushing

The Olympics are cool...and it was great to catch up with friends and family

Portland Sunshine was also fired up with her Olympic souvenir!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...