Thursday, February 18, 2010

Liberty for Target?!

Dear Target,

I hope this isn't another mean tease like the one you pulled with Orla Kiely (I looked and looked at multiple target stores for a specific apron which was featured in all the ads and never could find it - see below). **

Because much like the hype for the Orla Kiely line, your new Liberty collaboration looks awesome. I especially think that I love some of the clothes (dresses and jammies) and the bedding and the place settings.... I can't wait to see it all in person. I hope that happens.


My calendar is marked for March 14th, don't let me down. I'm busy and don't have time for games. Thanks.


**here is that darling apron I never did find...

3 comments:

Dinah xx said...

Hunter wellies AND Liberty.... Are you sure you're not actually British? You love so many of my favourite things!

Christina said...

So I thought that was a dress! It is so cute!

thesmallviking said...

i'm going with you! march 14th - you, me and target! even though i hate target.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...