Sunday, February 21, 2010

G.C.G.

I have wanted to try this place for so long. Finally we did it. P, W, and I went for an early dinner



We ate inside the school bus - which W loved (OK, I did too, how cute is our booth?!).
And...we ended up meeting up with some friends who live in the neighborhood of GCG (lucky for them). Thanks so much L and S for joining us, I'm so glad I texted you!!

We'll be back, it was super cute, kid-friendly and really fun. Who doesn't like grilled cheese???

Z$, we'll take you here for sure sweet girl.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Kind of bummed you didn't take us there!

z$s mama said...

oooooooohhhhhhhhh! We can't wait!!! Z$ loves grilled cheese, so long as it is "the restaurant kind"...whats she saying about my cooking????

KK said...

OMG next time Fletch and I come visit we have to make a trip! Grilled Cheese is my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...