Monday, February 1, 2010

Did You Do The Tweed Ride?

Over 150 PDX-ers did do the ride. In the rain.

We did not do it, but after seeing these pix, I think I want get the family some tweed duds and do it next year. Who's in?

The ride started with tea in one park, and ended with a picnic in another park. There was also a judged costume contest. Below are some of my favorite pix from the event (which I borrowed from the Mercury).

Traveling in style


I love the 2 little boys in the background of this photo - with their helmets and tweed...



How cute are these gals, and check out their picnic baskets!! Love it.



This shot inspires me to go for it next year with 2 kiddos.

Could her bike (or outfit) be any more perfect for this event? Do you think she rode it across town?


Liquid picnic. Love the basket...so cute.


Another fab picnic basket set up...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...