Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Kindle Christmas

According to my always accurate source, Amazon has sold 48 Kindles for every 100 books sold this holiday season. Wow. After receiving one as a gift back in August, I can confirm that these little devices will change the way you read and they make a fab (although pricey) giftie.

I can't get over that stat, 48 kindles for every 100 books sold, the world is changing! Perhaps this is all due to this adorable ad that I keep seeing on TV for kindle - it is so sweet and so well done!



1 comment:

Martin and Sarah said...

Love our Kindle although we got it right before we left and then a few weeks later they launched the international version (so you can get books wirelessly over here) that was cheaper than ours. Kind of annoying but I still love it! When is bebe two arriving? In time for the holidays? xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...