Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anthro Love

Anthro's bday card program is genius. Yesterday (12/1) was the first day of my bday month, and Anthro sent me my card! 15% off a single item when I come into the store this month. The card is adorable, it has a candle on a cupcake, and a sweet note. The candle is also a necklace for me to wear, on my bday...it has a darling leather chord and sweet silver clasp.

15% off is really not that much...and yet the personal touch makes me want to run in and BUY SOMETHING. I'm sure that was the point...well, it worked. Merci Antrho, je t'aime.

PS, last year's bday card was darling too - here is a picture of it...

If Anthro isn't sending you bday cards, get your bootie into the store and sign up...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...