Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quick Post

We are back from Tahoe, a fab visit as always. Lots of Tahoe-related posts to come. Below is the one picture I have on my computer (sent by a friend), more to come soon!


It is so crazy hot in PDX. We returned Monday to temps well over 100. That night we put all fans on WKF and I slept wrapped in a wet towel (we have no AC). Last night it got up to 106 and we had to go crash the neighbors AC'd basement, what a treat. I think we'll probably stay next door at least one more night, since today's forecast is equally brutal.

I snapped this sunrise shot at about 6am. Temps were already approaching 80 and they shot up from there quickly. Sizzle. This is not normal here and few people have AC, so its a big deal.

I'm actually thrilled to be at work today, for the climate control more than for the work.

I have been working a bunch this week, hence the light postings. More to come soon, I promise. I miss my Portland Sunshine when I'm away. Happy Wednesday to all!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I miss Portland Sunshine when you're away, too! Welcome back.

Mama Boo said...

I think WKF's hair is longer than CG's!! I am getting a little worried there will never be pig tails in her future.

Keep cool. My nose would have sweat off by now if I was there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...