Friday, July 10, 2009

Exploregon!

Birdie and Bry are still in town, and we are having a great time. The only thing is...they work way too hard when they visit. Here is a brief list of accomplishments they have done since their arrival:
  • Weeded the gardens (this is a huge task in our yard, and generally in Oregon)
  • Made the annual tower of cupcakes
  • Done all grocery shopping for a week
  • Cooked all meals for a week
  • Cleaned both of our cars inside and out (another big task, we are kinda messy)
  • Filled up the gas tank multiple times
  • All laundry for a week
  • All house cleaning for a week (see note above about us being kinda messy...)
  • Babysat
  • Hung pix
  • Superglued various things that needed to be superglued
  • Ironed (funny confession...I hadn't ironed ONCE since moving to Oregon 3.5 years ago)
  • All garbage and recycling to curb (big deal because we have lots of stairs!)
  • Made some chocolate zucchini muffins, which I am devouring as I type

I am sure I am leaving off a zillion things...but you get the idea.

So.....I am soooooo happy they they are off having a little adventure of their own today. O and I are both working, and little WKF is at school. I have receive some great photos from their day trip. It looks like they are finding some lovely spots! I can't wait for them to get home and tell us all about it.

Lavendar fields sent by Birdie this morning:



They found Lost Lake, sent by Bry this afternoon:

4 comments:

Melissa N said...

WOW-Wee, can you send them to my house when they are done at yours. I need some of that action here. Hope you are having fun!

Amy Beth Kloner said...

You have the most wonderful parent ever! I still remember when your mom made us fried mush in the 8th grade. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. You are one lucky girl. Please give them a hug for me!

Amy Beth Kloner said...

ps: meant to say PARENTS, not parent. I got love for both!! ;)

Ms. Mayhem said...

I just love that you have someone named Birdie in your life. It makes me smile everytime I read her name in a blog post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...