Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hilton Head Island

I just returned home from a fabulous visit to HHI. Life on that island is one big vacation (esp in the summer). Z$ and I had so much fun in the ocean and on the beach. And could she be any cuter?!

This was my nephew's first beach day, I am not sure he loved it...but he was a great sport and we loved having him there with us.

Z$ is my buried treasure!

Z$ kept an eye on her bro in his sun/wind protection tent.

We ate lots of seafood...

I got to be godmama on their big day. Once we convinced Z$ they were not going to nail her to the cross like "that other guy", she got pretty excited about her baptism. After the ceremony we returned home, set up an alter in her room, and baptised a bunch of dolls and stuffed animals.

My nephew, bigW, wore the same dress that I wore for my baptism. Hopefully this is the last time he borrows a dress from me...but he sure wore it well.

Sunsets over the ocean are not a bad thing.

I miss my HHI family already.
I am just unpacking my bag...and repacking it for Tahoe -we fly out first thing tomorrow. It is hard work having family that lives in resort towns...

2 comments:

Amy Beth Kloner said...

Love the pictures! You sis looks great, and her kids are so cute. Hope the next resort town doesn't take too much out of you. ;) Live it up!

Ms. Mayhem said...

We hit HHI every March and though much colder I love the ocean air and getting the kids on the beach. Wonderful trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...