Monday, May 4, 2009

Skirts for Sunny Days

Spring weather always makes me want some new skirts. Here are two I have my eye on...aren't they fun? Align Center
The trampoline skirt from Anthro:

Easton strip esti skirt with bow, from Kate Spade:

And here is one that I just MUST HAVE (the modern gallica skirt from Anthro). I promise if I get this one I'd wear it every day. I LOVE her...

Birdie...now that you have that new sewing machine, perhaps you could replicate these for me...you'll never know unless you try...

2 comments:

Mimi said...

can we please put this on the list too: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-6130465321346453735&id=923067&parentid=APP_SKIRTS&pushId=APP_SKIRTS&prepushId=APP_SKIRTS&popId=APPAREL&sortProperties=&navCount=4&navAction=jump&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=dgr&colorName=DARK+GREY

I NEEEEEED it!

Rachel Hagen said...

Oh My...Love them! They're need.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...