Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sisters on the Fly

Not my thing...but how adorable are the Sisters on the Fly? I spotted a blurb about them in Sunset (my fav mag), and I had to go online to learn more.

Their mission: "Offering empowerment and sisterhood through exceptional outdoor adventures"

This group of gals travels the country with adorable vintage trailers. They are a group of women who challenge themselves in all that they set their minds to do. They have no age or color. They represent no religion or political group. They welcome all women who want to share the adventures of "sisterhood".

I love it! And I LOVE their trailers. Here is a link to a bunch more trailer photos.







Portland gals...doesn't this inspire you a little...should we all chip in and buy an old trailer and start making some s'mores and having some adventures?! Let's start with the s'mores...

3 comments:

Kariena said...

I saw this in Sunset too! Very cool! The trailers are very cute (although I'm more of a tent gal myself). I need a s'more now!

Anonymous said...

Love the trailer and LOVE LOVE LOVE smores. lets make a date!! xo rg

thesmallviking said...

eric and i are gonna start shopping for one when he gets here - and he's getting here end of the august!!!! you and oli can borrow ours or get your own and we can caravan :)

i love them, it's time to - EXPLOREGON!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...