Monday, May 18, 2009

She Wrote the Book



My friends never stop amazing me. My girl SaraG has been published. This book is a must read for anyone that you know with Lupus. It is also relevant to anyone living with a chronic illness.

I am blessed to not have lupus or any chronic illness, but I plan to read this because any advice on living well that SaraG has to offer, I am going to take. She is a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a sister-in-law, a friend, and so much more...and she does it all with so much energy and spunk. We can all learn from her...

Way to go SaraG. Portland is proud of you!!! And are those your legs on the cover? It looks like they are...(yes, she also has great legs...).

You can check out the book here. Do it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...