Monday, May 18, 2009

Bike Roundup

I am loving kid-carrying bikes. When in Amsterdam we saw a bunch of these bakfiets, here in Portland you can get one at Clever Cycles. I think they look so fun. Mama in this picture must have crazy strong legs. Can you imagine turning or going up a hill?!

This bakfiet looks a bit more do-able...I like it.


This one is cute, and it can convert easily to become a stroller. Somehow I don't think it would be great on my hills...


This one is gorgeous. I love it and if WKF gets some siblings some day, I'd love to toss them all in the bucket and zip down to the farmer's market.


For now we are LOVING our rig. And mama is getting some strong thighs. Someday I'll post a shot of WKF and I in the bike...but that is not a photo that is easy for me to take myself.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...