Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lady Gaga of Design

They say Marcel Wanders is the Lady GaGa of Design.  He is also Dutch, and therefor a local hero around these parts.  Needless to say, there is no shortage of excitement about his current exhibit at the Stadelijk.  

I was able to check it out a few weeks ago - or maybe it was just last week...time is flying by...anyhow, it was pretty cool. 






Of course I then had to get to Moooi as well, which I didn't get to back in feb, and it was pretty awesome too.  Maybe I fell in love with the vase below.  Maybe I can't stop thinking about how much I need want need want it.  


Maybe MW left this little note at Moooi just for me?  He may as well have written "buy yourself that damn vase girl", ya know?  

And maybe I have re-arranged a brunch location with girlfriends this week, to continue my MW crush by dining at the Bluespoon (his restaurant in his hotel - yes, the Andaz, which I already posted about months ago).  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...