Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Chalet Show You Some Lovely Swiss Chalets?

Our hotel was a ski-in / ski-out set up, but it was not "on piste" in the traditional sense.  It was better than that.  

You could connect to the all the lifts/trams/gondolas and even the ski train but you had to ski down cool little streets to get there.  Then, you could ski back to the hotel from the top of any mountain in the area, but you had to know the route, which was always through rad little chalet streets (with lots of farm animals).  

Skiing in and out of our hotel was a highlight of each day for me.  I also snuck away for some mountain runs a few days.  I hope you enjoy seeing these gems as much as I enjoyed pausing to capture them.  























1 comment:

Mary said...

I love all of these pictures - so gorgeous! Looks like it was an amazing trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...