Monday, February 11, 2013

Rubber City Pride

If you watched the Grammys last night, you know that the Black Keys are a big deal.  And did you know that the parents of one of the dudes live on my old road?  Here he is with JL, a good family friend (and old neighbor).  How cool is that?




Speaking of JL...JL, let me take this chance to apologize for the fact I never sent a thank you note for the xmas gifts.  I am so behind lately...we LOVE the holiday train and the wooden play food.  LOVE you too.  Don't tell Birdie I didn't ever get a note out...she raised me better than that...xoxoxoxoxo

Akron, OH may not be home to too many famous people.  But when Rubber City people make it big, they go really big.  Ever heard of this guy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...