Sunday, April 1, 2012

Family Ski Day

We cannot believe the progress that the kids have made this season.  You probably can, since I keep posting about how awesome our winter has been and how much we love to ski and on and on.  But this is my blog, so let me continue.  It is amazing how these little people can ski.  Check it.  I literally can't keep up with them.  Today PGF (age 2) got off the lift with a little help from her Papa and then skied all the way to the bottom, on her own.  Meanwhile WKF (age 3) is arcing turns and hitting jumps.  I'm not kidding about not being able to keep up.  I can't. 



We will always look back on the winter of 2012 with huge smiles on our faces. It has been magical! 

3 comments:

Mary said...

Awesome. Aaron watched this with me in awe. He said "He's only 3? Well I wonder if Nathan will be skiing like that next year when he's 3." ;-) It's so cool that you guys devote your winters to this. I definitely want to spend more time on the slopes next year.

jlc said...

Coolest parents ever!!! xoxo

hvk said...

your kids rule it! (much credit to their ma & pa!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...