Monday, April 30, 2012

Best Day Ever

On race day, my friends and family (including a very young babyG, who did not cry, squak or complain once all weekend) were totally amazing.  Hours before I even started running, KK and LF claimed a large space right at mile 26 on Boylston. 

All day long they all waited and waited in the heat (Boston reached 88 degrees on race day) for me to arrive, and when I did they gave me such a warm excited fabulous welcome to mile 26!  I felt like a rockstar.  The final 0.2 miles was tough, because for me, the race was over and the celebration started at mile 26!  Best day ever.  THANK YOU ALL (including the newlyweds RG and ML - I know you were there too!!!)!
















1 comment:

thesmallviking said...

so excited to be there in foam finger spirit! xo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...