Sunday, November 13, 2011

Funny Confession #127

Confession: everyone needs to bitch sometimes.  Even if life is beautiful.  :)

Have I ever once complained mentioned that to get from where we park (on the street) to our front door we have to walk up 33 steps.  Thirty three.  Every time.  Think about that.  Its the only way in.  No driveway, no garage.  Stairs.  Think about that for a pregnant girl.  A girl with a baby and groceries.  A pregnant girl with a baby and groceries.  A girl with 2 babies.  A girl with 2 toddlers.  And don't forget the groceries.  Think about when you forget something up in the house...and don't want to leave 2 babies alone in the car while you run up.  Now please, tell me I'm amazing. 
The view at the top is worth it.  And I adore our house.  But my god is it work.  Marathon training programs always encourage cross training.  As if I have a choice. 

OK, I promise not to mention complain about the stairs again. 

The next time I bring up this topic I hope it is because I am telling you that the kids walked the entire way up and down without being carried.  And maybe they even helped carry something.  That will be a big day. 

Above picture is not our stairs.  I snagged it from here.  This post has a shot of our stairs if you want a real visual. 

1 comment:

Leah said...

My sister in law bought a flat in Norway that was on the 3rd floor when she was newly pregnant, I thought she was a little bit crazy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...