Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Funny Confessions #89 and #90

Funny Confession #89: I love the DIY movement.  I love the look, feel and specialness (is that a word?) of DIY projects.  The only piece I don't love is the "Y" part.  I see DIY and immediately jump to CYDIFM (Can You Do It For Me).  For every DIY I post on the blog, I email another 10 to someone crafty (99% of the time my parents).  


Funny Confession #90: This one is so little it didn't warrant its own post.  But, I have to get it off my chest.  I only have 10 more confessions to go until I am at 100 confessions.

I feel pressure to make #100 a good one.  That is my confession.  

2 comments:

Mary said...

When you reach 100, you should get them all printed to a book. They are definitely worth keeping!

Jen Sharp Gorman said...

want to know my funny confession? i rented the justin bieber movie last night. all by myself - no teenager in tow! ;) xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...