Monday, October 11, 2010

A Letter To My Bridesmaids

Dear Bridesmaids,

I still love you all.  If I were getting married tomorrow, I'd still want each of you to stand by me.  I am so sorry I didn't style you up cooler...check these gals out.  
Those gals make your silver dresses look pretty yesterday and boring.  Thank god you are all timeless beauties...you could have rocked anything and looked like a million bucks. 
 While we are drooling over the colorful bridesmaid attire, lets keep awwing and ewwing over a few more photos from this event.  Like this one.  Wow. 
 And this table.  Yes please. 
 And is this a real background?  Wow wow wow. 
Notice the groom's red shoes.  He rocked 'em.

I love you girls. Thanks for wearing silver, with a smile.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Thank you thank you thank you for keeping it silver!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...