Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wow! What a Wedding

I remember so clearly when this groom was born. It blows my mind that he is old enough to be married...but the pictures make it real for me. What a wedding!!!

Um, lets start with the boots that the bride wore. Don't you love them?? They make me want to be her friend...or at least meet her for a chai. Lovely J, will you please come up to Portland for a visit...and bring your handsome groom!?

Love these shots...

San Francisco love

Wedding party and family - looking serious and fabulous all at once

Love these shots as well

I wasn't there. But I know who the life of the party was...it was this lovely lady. She is so full of spunk and fun...and is also the proud mother of that cutey groom. What a mother in law she must be (in the best way!). CN, we love you!

Congrats to these gorgeous newlyweds.

And a big huge shout out to this photographer. WOW WOW WOW are you ever amazing!? You gotta take a look at the monkpond photography website...so creative.

CN was encouraging me to wait on this post, until all their photos were available...but I just couldn't wait! These need to be seen! Enjoy!

2 comments:

thesmallviking said...

great pics! love the ones in front of the vines. i was just thinking yesterday i needed to stop and get a pic of them while the colors change...

A Perfect Peach said...

Seriously great photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...