Thursday, October 22, 2009

More Wedding Fabulousness

Now that I am a mom, I can openly admit that moms are usually right. And CN was so right when she told me to wait on posting the wedding pix, since more good ones were coming. Well, as I said, I couldn't wait, I had to post right then.
So here is PostII of wedding fabulousness. These pix are from the party.

Check out the scene. Hello hip. I am not sure I have ever been anywhere this cool.

Um, there were circus performers...at the reception. Wowza.

The happy couple looks on as the performers wow the crowd...

So darling and so cool, all at once...

What a good looking family photo. There may be some familiar faces at this table...remember PopPop, who made the rad play kitchen? And the lovely lady in the middle there is MamaBoo, a dear friend to me...we go WAY back. And of course you recognize CN from my last wedding post.

I have no clue who this gal is, but I am digging her dress and she inspires me to strive for a waist again some day. She looks to be having a great time, I love it.

Love the scene.

Newlyweds gettin' down.

These days, a party isn't a party unless there is a photobooth involved. Theirs looked pretty awesome. I couldn't pick just one...so here are the thumbnails...you get the idea...

Thank you A and J for letting me go nuts posting about your big day. What an event. Amazing. xoxo

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I've never been to such a fabulous wedding. Thanks for sharing these great pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...