Sunday, February 10, 2008

Petiquette


I recently read an article with this same title (maybe in Portland Monthly?). I loved it.
Did you know that Portland is one of the most "dog-friendly" cities? Isn't that great?

I actually think they should rank cities by how friendly the dogs are. I'd rather live in a "friendly-dog" city then a "dog-friendly" city.

As a runner, I really dislike when dogs are unleashed and they come up to me. How am I supposed to know if the thing is going to bite or not? I do not feel bad giving a mean look to an irresponsible owner who assumes (incorrectly) that I am a dog person like the majority of this city.

Sir Wellington and Mona - if you two are reading this I hope you know you are an exception. I am happy to walk or take care of you two any day. Just remember our deal...I will never pick up your poop.
As for the dogs next door...keep it down, I don't like to hear you bark.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lick, Lick, Arf!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...