Saturday, December 12, 2015

The Magic of 6

Like a lot of things this fall/winter, P's bday snuck up on us and we were not exactly prepared. But we rallied a last minute rally and threw together a fete. We just needed balloons, cupcakes and friends. Check, check and check. We took things up a notch with a piƱata.  And at the very last minute, I panicked at the thought of 22 6ish year olds in my house and so I called in a magician. 


Where the heck is the magician after the party...surely he can help the beer bottles, cold pizza, and juice boxes disappear...
P knows how to party: one, two, three, four, five.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sweet P is SIX! Wow. Looks like a fabulous fete. I hope you guys are doing great and settling down into your new life back in Portland. We're SO jealous of your ski pics. It's too warm here and there is NO SNOW! It's bumming me out. We're headed to VT after Christmas, and I'm afraid we may only get to play in the mud. :-( Fingers crossed...

Happy Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...