Tuesday, September 17, 2013

This is why we flew all the way to the west coast for 3 short days...so worth it!!!

When O left his brand new suit on the airplane (oopsie!) in London I wasn't sure what he'd wear for his best man duties.  Clearly he pulled something fabulous together...

Big bro, his gorgeous girl, and my O


Little bro, about to get hitched as his pretty mom looks on behind him

Papa Jean, ready to be a minister, as Ry and O stand tall waiting for the bride
Here come the girls...




Et voila the bride!  She glowed THAT much...

Bride with her dads.  So cute.

Doing it



I got to sit with these two!
They really are as cool as they look...


This is what I consider to be the money shot of the day.  They look like happy rockstars...
The bridal party


Bros

Showing off his new bling

All the brothers from other mothers...with their proud papa
The bride bought the groom a car...surprise...I told you they were so cool

Isn't it gorgeous...


Getting toasted

Lovely lady- my new sister
A wedding is not a wedding if there isn't a table like this one.  I may have hit it a few times...


God I love twinkle lights
Ry and I


Love

1 comment:

hvk said...

this wedding looks like it was amazing! love the styling. you guys won the furthest traveled award, right?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...