Monday, June 17, 2013

Vacations and Staycations

I am busy planning details for our summer vacation(s).  It is pretty mind blowing because there are so many super amazing options.  Ahhhh.  Stay tuned.   I am also dreaming of some epic staycations...I have my eye on the following 3 hotels.

How amazing does each look?!?!

This one, the hotel Andaz, I spotted because it was on the garden tour.  The mural below, title "Alice in Amsterdam" is the backdrop of a really cool outside space.  Its interior is so funky and amazing, its location is fab.



I run by this one (the Amstel) almost every weekend, it is merely blocks from our house (but I have a feeling that checking into a room there may make it feel a world away).  I'm no movie buff, but I heard a rumor that Oceans 12 was filmed here...or maybe the stars all stayed here while filming it...or whatever, who cares, its movie star amazing...google it.
 Oh, and the pool looks ok too...
 Finally, the Conservatorium.  At a minimum I need to make a friend and go here for a fancy lunch...(I'll take a green chair please).



Aside from the first 2 photos, all photos are from the hotel sites or fb pages (linked in this post)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...