Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bike Mission

We logged a lot of gorgeous miles today, my buddies and me I me (whatever - all 3 of us yo).  It was less about the destination, than it was about the journey...but we did an awesome loop from home (smack in the middle of the city) to a town called Broek in Waterland and back.  The ferry was probably the highlight for the kids, which is funny because it was about a 2 minute ride...I loved seeing the country side and admiring the perfectly maintained homes, gardens and buildings in Broek.  If we had more time, or if we could pedal faster and stop less, it would be so fun to do a bigger loop - it was about 10 more kilometers to Marken or Volendam.  Maybe we'll save that adventure for when Papa can join us...an extra set of adult arms and legs would probably be helpful for something that ambitious.   























2 comments:

Leigh Capozzi said...

You are amazing. Did your kids tell you that?! Wish I was with you and the 'me' was 'us' and the kiddos were rallying together. Love from pdx.

Mary said...

I love all these posts and pictures of your adventures. Looks like you're getting out and seeing it all! That's awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...