Friday, June 17, 2011

Office Hours

From afar, I admire everything that the John Loecke duo touches.  Their style is so fun and unique and always inspires me.  I have gushed about them a few times before...and here I go again.  I just poked around on their site and fell hard for just about everything in their portfolio.  Some of my favorites are below. 

If this style speaks to you, and you are lucky enough to live in NYC...run run run to their FREE office hours on June 29.  From their blog: "Bring design projects, bring booze, bring bunting, bring Nicki Minaj, bring your boyfriend and dog… I want to answer your burning design queries."





If I were not on the opposite side of the country...I'd pop in with the pix from our photoshoot and I'd ask for some couch advice, some bedroom (design!) advice, some color/pattern advice, and an autograph.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...