Friday, January 15, 2010

Sleepy

Anyone with a baby deals with the lack of sleep. At our house we are certainly doing our best to deal with this.

I don't do coffee...but I do have 3 unique approaches that I have been trying out - all seem to be working well for me. What are your tricks?

1. Hair accessories. Somehow it is harder to be tired if you have a big poofy flower in your hair, or a sparkly headband...click here for some great options, they are worth the investment. Don't knock it until you try it...

2. Lip Gloss - I like this kind, mostly because of the name of it, "sexy mother pucker", but also because it makes your lips tingly and awake

3. Paint your nails RED - A good friend dropped off this darling bottle, which I'm loving.

Sidenote: all of the above make great gifts for new mommies (or anyone that is tired or sick).
Update: if you see O trying any of these techniques, we have lost it...

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hmmmmm.. I've tried the lip gloss and nail polish approach, but perhaps what I'm missing is a fun hair accessory. I'll look into it! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...