Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off to a good start...

Ah the morning run...

Ever since I got clearance to run, I have struggled to find windows of time to get it done. WKF does not have enough neck and head control to run with me (in a jog stroller) yet; so, I can't go during the day. I could go in the evenings, but we usually have other plans and/or I am too wiped out.

Today, Mimi invited me to run with her for an early morning run. I was excited! Before bed I laid out my running outfit. Shoes and socks were left by the door. I was ready!

However, WKF did not cooperate with that plan since he needed to eat at the exact time that we planned to run.

I need to thank Mimi for the idea of a morning run (before O leaves for work). After WKF ate, I put him back down and I was out the door for a quick run while O manned the baby monitor. Now that is a great way to start the day!

Mimi, I hope to catch you for another one someday.

We are getting this new life figured out...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...