Monday, March 7, 2011

Date Night - There's an App for That


O's urbanspoon app told him that Little Bird is the "Talk of the Town", so he knew he had to plan a date there...thanks urbanspoon, thanks O.  

While on our date, I brought up the new app, Public Art PDX, to locate the nearest bit of art, which was this lovely sculpture - Lodge Grass.

How cool is the modern world??  I love it.  Amazing!

How was Little Bird?  Well, thanks for asking.  Although the whole place feels like a bit of a design cliche (think "put a bird on it", and antlers) I think Little Bird was fab.  Food was delicious, service was awesome, and I actually loved the decor...even the birds and antlers.  There are huge windows in the well lit kitchen so as you walk by from the street you can see the kitchen buzzing - I loved that. 

this photo is from their site, link above
This pretty photo came from here and was taken by David L. Reamer
This shot shows the kitchen windows...so cool.  I borrowed that photo from the Mercury.

1 comment:

thesmallviking said...

david reamer is a friend - he's great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...