Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nest Fest

Bebe Deux is due to arrive in 7 short weeks...and just like last time, we are mega-nesting before the babe arrives. How do people motivate to do projects at home without being pregnant??

We will be moving WKF into a new room...as soon as it's ready. Bebe will take his old nursery. Here is his new room - under construction...


His new closet...


This shot was taken standing in his new room, looking out into his (their) new little play room...the room used to be one long thin room, we are building this wall to divide up the space.

Once his new room is further along, I'll post some more pix. Its gonna be great!

In addition to building new rooms...we have been editing our wall hangings...

I heart this picture of O and his Papa...so I had it blown up really big and framed. I love how it turned out.

It now hangs by our table, for all to enjoy. Next to Mona, my favorite. Oh, and I spiced up Mona's frames with some color.

Close up of my new wall display...

While I was busy blowing up and framing old family pix that I love...I also blew this one up. The only boy in class is my Pepa (my grandfather, birdie's dad)





I'm loving the new additions. Change is good.

For before shots of these two walls, go visit the AT post that Ashely did.

3 comments:

Amy Beth Kloner said...

Sara- I love your style! You are totally inspiring me, but I really don't want to have to get pregnant in order to get anything done!!! Seriously- in addition to that cute little boy of yours, keep posting pics of your home. You have such a great sense of style and it's pretty motivating to see what can be done with a little creativity (and not necessarily a huge budget). I love it.

Mary said...

Ditto the first comment! House projects are such a pain, but it's so much fun when they're complete. I can't wait to see WKF's new room! And awesome that you're creating a playspace - so essential when they're little.

Martin and Sarah said...

Can't wait to see the "after" pics. We need to plan a trip for the Spring. We miss the Fritsch fam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...