Monday, June 22, 2009

Surpriseophobe

I fear surprises. I don't know why. OK, I do know why. I am afraid I'd have bad hair and outfit at time of surprise. Shallow, yes, but true. Well this Rockstar got quite a bday/anniversary surprise (her hubby woke her super early, gave her 20 mins to pack) She had no idea where she was going, although he gave her some packing advice. She looks amazing in every shot.






Note to self: if ever you do get a surprise like this be sure to grab red lipstick, hipster red shades, darling vintage-y bathing suit, and a flower headband. And always have nails painted bright red and un-chipped...just in case.

1 comment:

Ms. Mayhem said...

I hate surprises too. But, wow it's woman like this/that make it seem so easy. I am going to make a mental note on each of these tips and so glad I painted my toe-nails red last night(I am ready to be surprised)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...