Tuesday, June 30, 2009

C.W.Y.G. VI

Celebrate What You Got (C.W.Y.G)- Patches!
My paternal grandmother passed away many (20ish!) years ago...but she lives on in our lives through Patches. Patches sleeps in the crib with WKF (as he did with me) and so we think of her every day. He is such a sweet dog, made of lovely vintage fabrics.

It is not every day that you see another Patches, so I was giddy when I saw this post, which contains instructions on how to make your own Patches if you are handy like that.

1 comment:

thesmallviking said...

oh - this is perfect! i was looking to make a gift for eric's nephew that would travel easier than the baby stools i typically paint (remind me to show you sometime). i was thinking of doing these - but i love the dog - and he can carry on you gma's legacy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...